Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Glued to It

Week two is shaping up to be even busier than week one. As priorities get shifted up and down the endless to-do-list, I find it amusing that I am using web 2.0 products to do my job launching a web company. So I'm actually making Ta-Da-Lists from 37signals.com and I am bookmarking stuff that I want to come back to on Blue Dot (www.bluedot.us). Anyway we are implementing functionality on our test server this week. Our encode, transcode and upload features are working- which is a step in the right direction. We are tweaking design and user interface as we go and are making adjustments to the flash player to name a few. Overall there is a ton of work ahead, not to mention the tasks related to marketing, logo design and promotion. All of which need dire attention and are getting worked into the mix in answers (some) and questions (many). But overall even after my 13th hour on the laptop today - its very cool.

No comments: